New Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint USC Celebrates Grand Opening with Free Pizza for a Year Giveaway
Grand opening party on Saturday, April 6, will feature free pizza for a year to the first 100 customers and live music.
Atlanta, GA (April 3, 2013)— Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint this week announces the grand opening of their newest and first restaurant in South Carolina near the University of South Carolina campus in Columbia. The grand opening party will be held on Saturday, April 6 from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., featuring free pizza for a year for the first 100 customers and live music.
Uncle Maddio’s answers the call for more choices and better food with an innovative menu that gives customers more than 3 million pizza combinations. Their menu contains three types of crusts (white, wheat, and gluten-free), six sauces, seven cheeses (including Daiya vegan cheese), and 47 different fresh toppings, including locally-sourced vegetables delivered fresh daily, hormone-free chicken, organic greens, and handmade meatballs and sausages. In addition to pizza, they serve toasted paninis and gourmet salads.
The new Uncle Maddio’s is located at 601 Main Street, Suite A near the USC campus. They will join neighbors Moe’s Southwest Grill, Domino’s, Firehouse Subs, and Al Amir. The restaurant opening will provide new jobs for the area, as well as new and exciting family-friendly dining, take-out, Take & Bake, catering, and event options for the campus and local community.
“Uncle Maddio’s is proud to call USC its first home in South Carolina,” said Uncle Maddio’s founder and Chief Pizza Maker Matt Andrew. “The community will love the taste of our gourmet-style pizza and the fact that it’s ready in just six minutes. By the time you pay and grab your drink, pizza is on its way to your table.”
For more grand opening information and to grab a free 9” pizza coupon, visit the Uncle Maddio’s USC Facebook page athttps://www.facebook.com/UncleMaddiosUSC.
Known as the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By the summer, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. With their innovative menu, unprecedented match-up of franchising experience, and distinct branding, Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurants.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of summer 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.